Nature and movement, to explore the Dolomites on foot or by bike.
HIKING easy or moderate:
- The Scofa Trail: directly from Bellamonte up to Tibetan rope bridge on Travignolo, with the possibility to arrive at the Lake of Forte Buso and the Paneveggio Park, where one may see deer; return by public transport or on the same path.
- Alp Lusia: a trail that is reached by taking the lifts or by starting directly from Bellamonte, to reach the Alp Lusia and then continue towards the lakes of Lusia and the peak.
- Forte Dossaccio: starting from the Alpe Lusia facilities, one enters the woods to get to higher grounds where one finds the historical site of the First World War; the Forte Dossaccio, it was in fact a lookout points towards the Passo Rolle and the Fiemme Valley for the Austrian army, because this was Austrian territory until the end of First World War; a walk-through history.
- Sottosassa: walk along the Travignolo stream to Predazzo, starting from Bellamonte playground and descend to the valley floor, admiring true wilderness, then choosing between the trail of the “Cava delle Bore” or stopping to practice on natural rock, rock-climbing for those who are passionate.
- Hiking of Cristo Pensante: one reaches Passo Rolle, and walks towards the Matterhorn hut and Baita Segantini, and then reaches the Cima Castellazzo, full of trenches and remains of the First World War.
- Tour of Malga Bocche (moderate): starting from Bellamonte towards Alp Lusia one reaches the Passo Lusia (or take the lifts where one may load the bike) and then continue towards Canvere, Malga Bocche; one may finally descend to Paneveggio and return to Bellamonte Carigole.
- Baita Segantini: starting from Bellamonte pass on the Tibetan bridge of the Scofa and cross the Travignolo; continue until Paneveggio, Val Venegia, Baita Segantini, Passo Rolle, Malga Juribello and return towards Val Venegia.
- Forte Dossaccio: depart from Bellamonte towards the lifts then take the path towards Cheta. After Cheta go right until you reach the Forte Dossaccio, admiring the historical value. Then go back towards Carigole Paneveggio and from here go on the trail that runs along the lake of Forte Buso, to reach the height of the Tibetan bridge and climb towards Bellamonte.
- Tour in the Fiemme valley: start from Bellamonte playground descend towards Predazzo then one may admire the whole valley along the bike trail.
- “Tour of Tabiai” Walking with poles to discover the Bellamonte huts in the meadows. Depart from the Bellamonte service center, where one may find charts for the proper use of the walking poles.
- Giro dei Dossi Alti: starting from the playground one may cross the forest of Dossi by taking the long trail around the equipped life trail.
- Lakes of Colbricon: reachable from Malga Rolle, one walks on the right side of the main road, leading to the two lakes of Colbricon at the top of the Lagorai.
- Paneveggio Forest: the starting point is on another suspension bridge: the Forra bridge, where the waters of Travignolo flow in all their clarity and strength. Continuing then from Paneveggio one may reach the “Pian dei Casoni” and admire the unique beauty of the beautiful Val Venegia, which then opens up over the whole group of Pale di San Martino.
AND IF IT RAINS??
- MUNICIPAL SWIMMING POOLS PREDAZZO OR CAVALESE
- QC TERME DOLOMITI POZZA DI FASSA
- DISCOVER THE ARTISAN SHOPS OF VAL DI FIEMME
- GEOLOGICAL MUSEUM TOUR OF THE DOLOMITES
- MUSEUM OF THE MAGNIFICENT COMMUNITY DI FIEMME
- ETHNOGRAPHIC MUSEUM OF GRANDFATHER GUSTAVO
Other actives summer holiday: RAFTING ON THE AVISIO, ALO ALPE LUSIA TOUR, ALPIN COASTER